Tuesday, August 03, 2010

End Radio Silence

Hey, I'm back!  Things have been crazy around here, but are finally starting to settle down - we moved!  No more yucky basement apartment, yay!  To my horror though it took a while for the internet to get hooked up (do you know how hard it is to run an online business without internet?  Yeah, not fun).  Anyway, I'm glad to be back online because I really do love this blog, it's a great outlet and I have a lot of fun writing posts and getting feedback from you guys.  And I hope you like it too :)  Ok, gotta go for now, I have an overdue feature/giveaway to set up with the awesomely patient and understanding Johnson Family Zoo.

-Kala

3 comments:

JFibers said...

YIPPPPPPPPPIE!!! Your fan club can continue!!!

Flowers said...

Glad you're back. I like your blog posts!

affectioknit said...

Congratulations on the new apartment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...