Thursday, September 02, 2010

New Halloween Goodies!

This year I decided to get Halloween stuff into my Vegancraftastic Etsy shop early, mostly because I love Halloween and can't wait!  Plus I've seen Halloweenie goodies in some of my favorite stores so I don't think I'm jumping the gun too much :)  Here's what I have so far:

Large Halloween Bag - great for treats or crafty projects:



Black and Blue Skull Pin:



Pumpkin Cat Pin:



I Heart Zombies Stitch Markers:




There's more in the shop so if Halloween and Autum is your thing, check it out!

-kala

4 comments:

Jacklyn said...

Aww that kitty pin is the best! but you probably know that already : ]
I also, can't wait for Halloween!

Patricia said...

I so love Halloween! All very cute but the bag is my fave...

affectioknit said...

Fun Stuff! Halloween will be here before we know it...

gibknitty said...

very cute stuff. you are so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...