Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Plucking Pendants Giveaway!
This week's Etsy shop feature and giveaway comes to us from Plucking Pendants! Plucking Pendants is a really cool shop that specializes in upcycled jewelry made from musical instruments, awesome, right? Be sure to read on to see how you can enter for a chance to win a gorgeous resin pendant! Ok, let's get to know Ashley and her shop:
1. How long has your shop been open and what inspired you to start selling on Etsy?
My shop has been open almost a year and a half now. I am living in a small town where there are not a lot of craft show opportunities so I looked to Etsy to be the outlet for my passion! I felt like I had a high quality, original product that would stand out in the massive Etsy jewelry world, and after a lot of prodding and encouragement from my mother I jumped in!
2. How do you fit time to create into your day?
I spend my nights waiting tables and tending bar in a town that shuts down fairly early, so after a good nights sleep I have my whole day to devote to creating jewelry in my out of house studio space! Sometimes in the winter it's hard to motivate to go the studio since it's in a warehouse with no heat until I turn it on when I get there but I suck it up, cover myself with sweaters and make jewelry with a heater at my feet and hands! :)
3. Do you have any fun hobbies outside of your shop?
One of my favorite things to do with my spare time is to play disc golf! We have a permanent 9 hole course in town and a private tournament league in town as well where I am the reigning womans champion!
Ok, ready for your chance to win a resin pendant like the ones at the top of the post? There are eight possible entries, only the first one is mandatory and please make sure you leave a way for me to contact you if you win. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends Monday, September 20 and is open to both US and international folks. Ok, here are the entries:
1. Visit Plucking Pendants then leave a comment here letting me know your favorite item.
2. Add Plucking Pendants to your Etsy favorites.
3. "Like" Plucking Pendants on Facebook.
4. Follow Plucking Pendants on Twitter.
5. Follow Ashley's blog.
6. Follow this blog.
7. Follow Vegancraftastic on Twitter.
8. Blog, tweet, or post on Facebook about this giveaway.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED, THANKS EVERYONE FOR ENTERING!