Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Vegan Soap Kitchen Giveaway!
Today's Etsy shop feature and giveaway comes to us from the Vegan Soap Kitchen! The Vegan Soap Kitchen offers an array of lovely handmade soaps, and the shop a fellow member of the Vegan Etsy Team so you know they're awesome! Deborah is generously offering a bar of soap to one lucky winner, read on to see how to enter. Let's get to know Deborah and her shop:
1. How long has your Etsy shop been open and what inspired you to start selling on Etsy?
I've been on Etsy since April 2009
I was a member of a soap making forum and saw that other members sold on etsy and I thought that was a great idea! It was easy to get started and up and running on etsy. very easy! And fun too.
2. How do you fit time to create into your day?
I still have my 'day' job, so I create on evenings, holidays and weekends!
3. Do you have any fun hobbies outside of your shop?
Classical piano, writing and reading poetry, cooking new and exciting vegan recipes.
Ready to enter for your chance to win a bar of handmade vegan soap? There are six possible entries and only the first entry is mandatory. Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and leave a way for me to contact you if you win. Giveaway is open to US residents and ends on Monday, September 27th. Entries:
1. Visit the Vegan Soap Kitchen and then leave a comment here letting me know which soap you would choose if you won.
2. Add the Vegan Soap Kitchen to your Etsy favorites.
3. "Like" the Vegan Soap Kitchen on Facebook.
4. Follow this blog.
5. Follow Vegancraftastic on Twitter.
6. "Like" Vegancraftastic on Facebook.