Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another FO: Ghibli Hat

Another finished knit, crazy, right?  This hat was actually finished on the 12th but today I got my husband to take some pictures of me wearing it:























This cabled cutie was a test knit from Christabel of Herbivore Knits.  The pattern is called Ghibli and it's available on Ravelry -I totally recommend the pattern, it's an easy knit and the cables are gorgeous!  This hat will be for my dad for Christmas, he wears the hats I knit him to death, so I'm more than happy to keep up the supply :)  Oh, and the yarn is Vanna's Choice in Terracotta that I had in my stash.


















-kala

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful hat! I love the cables. :) Is there a significance to the name?

urban muser said...

love it. such a cute knit!!

VeganCraftastic said...

Stephanie - I'm guessing it's for Studio Ghibli?

T @ Poppy Place said...

Very cute, I love the design :)

Have a Happy Halloween and fun weekend :) T.

photoknitdog said...

Beautiful hat! I love the color!

Jacklyn said...

I love patterns that has those cables. I heard theres a way to make them by crocheting..I really must look into that. Beautiful hat!

ColorSlut said...

WOW. You are rockin' the knitting projects!

affectioknit said...

I LOVE that hat!

Patricia said...

Beautiful! I love the color and may need to go eat the one lonely tangerine left in my fruit bowl...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...