Saturday, October 09, 2010

DIY Halloween Series - Part 1!









I'm excited to announce the beginning of a fun new series of posts here on my blog, all about DIY Halloween projects and recipes!  As you may or may not know, Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and I want to share some spooky fun with all of you guys!  All through the month of October, I'll be posting crafty tutorials, resources, and fun recipes here on the blog. 

I'm also hoping to feature projects and recipes from you guys too!  If you have a fun crafty how to (with pictures) or a vegan recipe (with a picture or two) that you'd like to share here on the blog, please e-mail me at craftytofu at yahoo, I think it would be loads of fun to see what you guys come up with!  And if you do a guest post, I'll be sure to include links to your blog, or Etsy shop, or whatever else you'd like :)

Ok, on with the show! Today's post is all about patterns and printables available from independent artists on Etsy. Etsy isn't just a great place to find ready-made crafty goodness, it's also a wonderland of crafty supplies and patterns for the diy-er :) Here are some of my faves:

Fun Fleece Animal Hat pattern collection from Tie Dye Diva:



PDF Sewing Pattern - Patchwork Pumpkins by Retro Mama:



Ghost Halloween Party Invite PDF from Pretty Star Designs:



Crochet Pattern:  Potato the Squirrel Dressed for Halloween:



Pumpkin Head Knitting Pattern from Natty Knits:



Which one is your favorite?

-kala

10 comments:

Jacklyn said...

oh i love those little squirrels! so cute!

circleinthesand said...

What a great idea!! I love the Patchwork Pumpkins... and those Squirrels are toooooo adorable!!

Zoe said...

I love your email address!
My favourite is the squirrels, they're so cute!

GiGi said...

Oh I can't pick they are all so cute!

T @ Poppy Place said...

WOW! You found some awesome things. I love the knitted pumpkin :)

Have a lovely weekend, T ;)

Little Champ said...

I'm gonna have to go with the squirrels, too! They're so fun!

Hannah said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I love these all so much! I think the pumpkins might be my favorite of the batch, since they could easily be dressed up as elegant decorations for a "grown up" party, or really fun and silly ones for the kids.

But the squirrels are really cute, too. ;)

JFibers said...

Ok, I voted for your fall bag and now I want a free crocheted squirrel!!! Because that's my favorite and make it look realistic please. I'll expect it by Tuesday. Thank you.

JFibers said...

Check this one out... http://www.craftycrafty.tv/2008/09/halloween_how_to_make_spider_w.html

pentalia said...

Love that pumpkin head!! This is so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...