Monday, October 18, 2010

DIY Halloween Series - Part 5 - Movies to Craft By

I don't know about you, but when I'm crafting I like to have a good movie playing in the background, and this time of year I like to watch as many Halloween themed movies as possible!  I thought it would be fun to share a few of my faves, and of course I'd love to hear some of your spooky or just plain fun movies you like to watch this time of year.  Here are just a few of my go-to classic movies, and to narrow it down I'm only including movies that take place on or around Halloween:

Idle Hands (this is a really underrated fun little movie, and it has a nice bit of knitting mayhem too!)



Ernest Scared Stupid (Super silly and one of my faves to watch while carving pumpkins with the family)




Halloween (the original)



Trick 'r Treat (a collection of intertwining short stories, and it has Anna Paquin!)



So what are some of your favorite movies to crafty by?

-kala

6 comments:

Jacklyn said...

haha I grew up watching Ernest movies!

ColorSlut said...

Idle hands is one of my favorites. Suprised others out there watch it too!

mangocheeks said...

So funny, I have not heard of any of those movies. Maybe because i live in Scotland and Halloween has only just taken off here.

aquariann said...

Fun choices! Donnie Darko is one of my favorite movies to watch around Halloween.

Danie said...

I definitely forgot about Idle Hands… haha. Great choice. I like the The Witches movie with Angelic Huston…that's a classic in my eyes.

pentalia said...

Ahahaha! My kids and I loved Ernest, back when they were little. But our all-time favorite is...

Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!

(One scene might gross-out a vegan, though.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...