Sunday, October 24, 2010

DIY Halloween Series - Part 6 - Skulls!

When knitting and crochet designer Erssie contacted me about my DIY Halloween series, I was super excited, she has tons of cute designs and many of them include one of my favorite motifs - skulls! And as a fun coincidence, my awesome swap partner from last year's vegan Halloween swap knit one of Erssie's designs for me! Here are some of my favorite skull-tastic designs from Erssie, perfect for Halloween or anytime:

La Calaverita:



Las Calacas Danzantes Socks:



Pop Art Skulls Pillow:



Little Skulls Newborn Baby Set:



Which one is your favorite?  Oh, and all of the links go to Ravelry pages, so if you aren't on Ravelry, here's a link to Erssie's site :)

-kala

8 comments:

JFibers said...

Socks... socks... definitely the socks....

ana said...

adorable! i love them all.

Rachel said...

I love that pillow! And the socks : )

pentalia said...

I Love Erssie! Love her designs!!

Worsted Knitt said...

Dfinitely the Calacas socks! I've had them in my queue for ages now!

sheknitupthat said...

Love the socks the most!

tiffannysketchbook said...

skull pouch and booties are seriously cute!

Erssie said...

Another update.....I love doing skully things. I now have Los Muertos, a hat, mittens and cowl set with Day of the Dead Skulls.

Check them out here.....perfect for DIY Halloween 2011 maybe?

http://erssieknits.squarespace.com/los-muertos-hat-mittens-cowl/

I now have a section on my website for all things of a Pagan theme

http://erssieknits.squarespace.com/hat-examples/pagan-flavour/

There is more skully stuff there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...