Sunday, October 03, 2010

Knitty - Deep Fall

So has everyone seen the new Knitty yet?  The new Deep Fall issue came out a little while ago and there are a few things I'm liking enough that I might actually knit them one day.  None of the garments are speaking to me but I do like these accessories:

Brambles by Amanda Muscha:



Nemesis by Susan Dittrich:



Hmm, both are cabled projects, it's been a while since I've done any cabling, maybe it's more of a cold weather, cozy kind of thing.  So what do you like from the new issue?

-kala

10 comments:

Emma said...

I really like the Ringwood Gloves. Also the riff socks (maybe because I like the various colors they knit it up in) and the cadence pullover.

Brenda said...

I love the spry hat. I almost want to do it in 4 solid colors, just for fun.

Sarah B. said...

I love the design of that hat! Happy knitting ;)

ducky said...

I like nemesis socks too, and beatnik!

ColorSlut said...

The hat is great. I'm thinking I might have to make it!

Ammie said...

You picked some good ones, but I also like the ringwood gloves, and am wondering if I could geta way with wearing the beatnick sweater. :)

JFibers said...

hey you, knit me beatnik... it has cables and you know you love me!!!

reneek said...

That hat is pretty. I wish I could knit.

Hannah said...

Oh, I would have totally forgotten to check, I've been thinking about knitting so [sadly] little these days! Thanks for the reminder, it's always so inspirational... Maybe I can clear a little bit of time to knit again...

Rachel said...

I like the "brambles" hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...