Wednesday, October 06, 2010

New Stuff!

I've been a busy bee these past two weeks in my Etsy shop, Vegancraftastic, and it's been a lot of fun getting back into the sewing groove :)  Here are just a few of the new things available from my shop:

Harvest Owls Project Bag (also great for candy stashes!):



Last Ride Project Bag:



Modern Leaf Zippered Pouch:



Black Cat Project Bag:



Dia De Los Muertos Project Bag:



Sleepy Hedgehog Keychain:



Witchy Delight Project Bag:



Halloween Mischief Notebook:



Lots and lots more in my Etsy shop!

-kala

6 comments:

T @ Poppy Place said...

Oh I can see those bags filled with candy on Halloween :)

Very Pretty :) T.

ColorSlut said...

I love all the fabrics - but the hedgehog is my favorite. So cute. Oh and the journal. You are really talented girl!

Shannon O. said...

How great are these? I especially love the owl bag and the cat bag.

Jacklyn said...

Love the purple bag with the black cat. So cute and perfect for Halloween. I love little draw string bags like these..perfect for keeping things in.

Ammie said...

These drawstring bags are so cute! I especially like the Last Ride project bag. :D

JFibers said...

Stop making so many cool things... my paycheck isn't nearly as large as it used to be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...