Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks...And Vegan Cookies!















Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today!  Our celebration will be pretty low key, it will be just the husband, me, and a whole lotta food.  If I get a chance I'll try to get some pics of the feast and share them soon, we'll be having the new Gardein Turk'y, mashed sweet potatoes with cilantro and coconut milk, stuffing, gravy, pie, and cookies.  Yes, cookies.  I don't really like pumpkin pie but it's the husband's fave so I make it every year, I suppose the guy should get what he wants once a year, ha ha :)  Anyway, last night I whipped up a quick batch of vegan chocolate chip cookies with coconut and cherries added in.  I may have had one with breakfast, shhhh, don't tell!

I hope everyone has an fantastic day!

-kala

4 comments:

Mandee said...

Happy T'Giving to you!

I made a pumpkin pie this year and didn't like it so I'm glad I'm not alone!!

pentalia said...

Oooo, those look good. Can we have the recipe? Pretty please with cherries and coconut?

Hannah said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts about that Gardein "turkey"- Hope you're planning a brief review. :)

Sara said...

Yum! I'm a tofurky gal myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...