Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Letterpress Love

Last night I found the perfect anniversary card for my husband on Etsy!  We're silly and like to celebrate the little things, and come December 15th it will have been five years since we started dating :)  Anyway, while I was scouring Etsy for a card, I realized that I really need to do a post on letterpress cards (I'm just going to link to Wiki for those who aren't familiar with letterpress), they just feel so special and well made!  Here's the one I ended up buying for the husband:















Cute, right?  This is the second anniversary card I've bought from Paper Parasol (love them!) here's the one I bought in the spring:



One of my other favorite letterpress card shops on Etsy is Pup and Pony.  They have really cute and fun cards like this birthday card:
























Do you guys have any go-to places you like to get cards from?

-kala

6 comments:

veronica said...

Oh, I just LOVE these, especially the lettuce. Letterpress is the best! <3

Janet Mazorie said...

These are very cute. Congrats on 5 years!

VeggieAmanda said...

Like them all, but LOVE the lettuce one. Adorable! :-)

Flowers said...

The cards are fun!

Danie said...

These are great! Good, crafty cards are a weakness of mine. Thanks for sharing.

Danie
www.vegancorporatelife.blogspot.com

JMS said...

Wow, I've always been into knitting but thatnks to procrastination, I've never gotten on about it. You have great inspiration!

- JMS

http://whereliesmytarp.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...