Thursday, December 02, 2010

A Box of Vegan Joy!

Over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, I didn't buy much online, but I did make a big purchase from Vegan Essentials!  I adore Vegan Essentials, they're based in Wisconsin and have tons of hard to find goodies, plus they ship super fast and since Minnesota is so close, my boxes always arrive in 2 days.  Anyway, they were having a deal where you get a bag of Dandies vegan marshmallows free with your order so I went ahead and ordered some gifts.  Here's what I got:



The highlights of my box were the Dr. Cow vegan cheese (delicious and perfect sliced on top of crackers), tons of chocolate, 2 holiday shaped vegan marshmallows from Sweet and Sara - I got the reindeer and the husband got this cute snowman:



I'm pretty excited about these chocolate footballs:



So what's your favorite hard to find, once in year kind of treat?

-kala

8 comments:

Stella said...

Hey Kala! I want a box of vegan joy:) Hmm, I don't know about a sweet that is only a once a year thing. Hmm, I can't find this awesome ginger saltwater toffee I had one time though. I'm still on the hunt for that stuff...

Emma said...

Yay! Pics of the marshmallows! :) Gives me a much better idea than the pics on the website. They're really cute, and they look good!

My grandma used to make a Christmas cookie every year: a sandwich cookie with red or green icing. She stopped making it the last few years as she's gotten older...I should take over & try to veganize it perhaps!

Zoe said...

Yum! I would love to try the Dr. Cow vegan cheese, just for the awesome name if nothing else!

Hannah said...

Talk about a treasure box, everything in there looks awesome!

I too would love to try Dr. Cow some day... I just can't justify the expense right now.

Jacklyn said...

Nacho Mom? I've never heard of but I wish I could try. I wonder if it's as good as We Can't Say Its Cheese

nicolaknits said...

Whizzers! When we go back to the UK to visit the family, we look for Whizzers. I think we've had the chocolate footballs but also the candy that looks like large M&Ms. Wish we could buy those locally.

Patricia said...

Vegan marshmallows for camping are def my splurge, s'mores by a campfire out in nature are for me pure bliss. I've been using my Dandies in some vegan hot chocolate of late and let me say, I also have made chocolate covered marshmallows out of them which were quite delicious!!!

ColorSlut said...

NOM NOM NOM. Looks so yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...