Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gift Baking

Last night and this morning was all about cookie baking and prep!  I made a batch of banana chocolate chip cookies from the book The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur by Kelly Peloza and they came out awesome:



I also made some oatmeal cookies with coconut and chocolate chips using my standard recipe:



Yum!  These cookies (well, most of them, hee hee) will be going to our friends at our old apartment building.  I think cookies are my favorite gift to give, mostly because I really love baking, sometimes even more than I love eating the results!  I also made the dough for gingerbread men, I think we'll be baking and decorating those tonight :)

Are you guys doing any holiday baking this year?

-kala

4 comments:

Katie + Philip said...

yum yum! i moved my blog fyi :) ...http://aperfect300.blogspot.com/

LeLa said...

I love to make cookies! Just today I made dough for gingerbread cookies! I'll bake them tomorrow. Your cookies look yummy!

Jamie said...

Yum! I gave all my cookies away - hoping I'll get some in return after looking at these beauties.

piccinoluna said...

these look sooo tasty, i think I'll do some baking too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...