Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Frugal Frannie: Amazon Gift Card!

Sometimes I have to laugh at what a Frugal Frannie I can be sometimes :)  Saving money in easy ways is one of my favorite things.  My friends can tell you this is true, if anyone compliments something I'm wearing I usually answer with "thanks, I got in on clearance for...."



Anyway, today's Frugal Frannie moment came to me from Facebook.  My friend Amy posted about a great deal on Living Social that was too good to pass up.  Living Social, if you haven't heard of it, is like Groupon, they offer discounts from all sorts of businesses, restaurants, etc.  Today on Living Social, you can buy a $20 Amazon gift card for only $10!  While I do love to support local businesses, sometimes Amazon just has things you can't find anywhere else.  So if you'd like to take advantage of this deal, click here, just so you know - if three people buy this deal using my personalized link, I get the deal for free :) 

Also, just for signing up for Living Social using my personalized referral link, you get $5 free to use on their site!  Be sure to check it out if you're a Frugal Frannie too!

Invite to LivingSocial


-kala

8 comments:

knits4u said...

What a wonderful deal! Thank you I just got one!

photoknitdog said...

Would love to get one but their server is broken for me. Hopefully it will come back soon.

Natalie J said...

I've never used livingsocial.com but good to know that it's a legit deal. Thanks for sharing!

Lela said...

I also like to save money. Maybe I'm saving too much. Don't know. For example, yarns are quite expensive here. This often ruins my plans of making something cool. Are yarns expensive in the US? I mean vegan yarns.

Maybe I should open an Etsy shop...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Vegan food and crafting in one. That's so cool!

Emma K. Nolan said...

Ah, now I know why I've heard so much about this deal today, well other than that it is a really good deal. Hard to resist, I can always use more kindle books!

Gina Guillotine said...

Living Social rocks. Last Sept. I bought housecleaning services dirt cheap. They're coming on Friday. I hope they do a good job, and I'm scared they'll steal something. LOL

Shannon O. said...

Thanks Kala! I just got one. Now what to get on Amazon...too many things to choose from.

Amy said...

OH HEY! That's me! Thanks, Kala!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...