Friday, January 28, 2011

Shop Shopping!

Yesterday and today, I did a bit of supply shopping for my Etsy shop:


I don't buy any of my supplies wholesale so I spend a lot of time in local shops trying to find the perfect fabrics and beads.  And really, that's the fun part!  It also makes me happy to support some of the great local fabric and bead shops in the Twin Cities.  This latest haul is from Crafty Planet, Treadle, and the Bead Monkey.  I think I might be most excited about the cupcake fabric, although the owls are pretty cute too!

-kala

12 comments:

~The Bargain Babe said...

So I was looking at your fabric trying to pick a favorite. It was between the cupcakes and the owls. Then I read your post and saw that those are your 2 favorites too! Have fun creating with it!

Lacy said...

The owl fabric is my favorite! Whats on the black fabric? Are those cats?

Jamie said...

Love those owls!!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see what your creativity makes with those lovely fabrics!

ana said...

ooo. how wonderful! :D

Shannon O. said...

I love the owl fabric. You have great taste :)

yoel said...

What fun! All the fabrics are so darling, and all I can think is why didn't you show MORE of the fabrics! The lucky kitties (with the paws) are adorable.

JFibers said...

Hey you! Yeah you! I expect my next bag to made out of the owl and the pretty blue stuff on the left hand side... (thanks.)

p.s. you going to that knitting thing next weekend if i'm going?

Lindsay Conner said...

Eeek! Too cute. Can you tell me who the designer is for the cupcake and owl fabrics?

Ryan said...

LOVE the cupcake fabric! Cant wait to see what you make with it.

VeganCraftastic said...

Lindsay - the cupcake fabric is called "cupcake" and is from Alexander Henry. The owl fabric is a Japanese import :)

jette said...

i'm soooo in love with the cupcakes and owl fabrics! my mom got me some for xmas that she's making tea cozies and oven mitts etc out of. mine are a bit different of yours but it all just makes me want to buy fabric and learn to sew!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...