Saturday, February 26, 2011

B is for Bunny!

I don't know about you guys, but I think bunnies are some of the cutest critters around!  There are a fair amount of bunnies that run around the neighborhood and it's always fun to see them frolicking in the snow.  Since I love them so much, whenever I find a cute bunny fabric I can't resist taking some home.  Here are some of the cute bunny goodies I have available in my Etsy shop, Vegancraftastic:

Indigo Bunny Pin Set:



Happy Bunny Pin Set:



Winking Bunny Pin:



which is your fave?

-kala

4 comments:

missmuffcake said...

Cute - even though I am allergic to sweet bunny faces!

Oddity:86 said...

Awww, cute bunnies! The one hiding behind the polka dots is so sweet :)

Lacy said...

I love all of them! The middle picture is my favorite though.

And I'm with you, I love watching the bunnies outside. We have one that lives under our house, he's always around the house (I'm so sure its the same one) I call him Peter. And then about 2 months ago, I adopted a Bunny, so I have one hopping around inside my house all the time :)

JFibers said...

Winking bunny is the one for me- for future reference... sept.. birthday, don't forget.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...