Sunday, February 27, 2011

Book Anticipation

I love books, all kinds of books, and I'm always on the lookout for cool books on the horizon.  Here are just a few of the books that I'm looking forward to:

Vegan Desserts by Hannah Kaminsky.  Hannah writes one of my favorite blogs, Bittersweet, and I love her first book, My Sweet Vegan, so this book is going to be a must have for me!




All Wound Up:  The Yarn Harlot Writes for a Spin.  I have all of her other books and they were fun reads, so I'm pretty sure I'll be picking this one up too! 



The Knitter's Book of Socks by Clara Parkes.  This is the next book in Clara's series of knitting books, I'm excited about this one because it's about my favorite thing to knit - SOCKS! 



Cookouts Veggie Style!: 225 Backyard Favorites - Full of Flavor, Free of Meat by Jolinda Hackett.  This book looks like it'll be fun for summer, especially when my husband and I visit my parents and have the space to grill!



So what upcoming books are you guys excited about?

-kala

5 comments:

JFibers said...

Go to Borders asap... poor bookstore is closing a bunch of locations but you can probably get some good book deals... I just got two sewing books- wish me luck!

Jill said...

That veggie cookouts book looks amazing! I'm looking forward to a summer with it!

Hannah said...

Aw, thank you so much for the shout-out! I'm simply bursting with excitement... And I can't believe may be able to hold the first copy of the book in my hands, in just a month or so!

Jamie said...

Cookouts Veggie Style sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

VegJolinda said...

Most of the recipes in Cookouts Veggie Style are designed to be feasible on an indoor grill as well, so no need to wait until summer! If you don't already have an indoor grill, they're worth the investment - so much quicker than cooking in the oven for many dishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...