Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Cupcakes and Owls and Ladybugs, Oh My!

I've had a lot of fun making some happy, funny, and sweet things for my Etsy shop lately!  In my mind, if I make things that make other people smile, then I'm doing my job and my work is a success :)  Here are some of the new goodies in my shop, Vegancraftastic:

Happy Cupcake Bag - perfect for small crafty projects:



Be Happy Pin:



Ladybug Pin:



Retro Kitty Pin:



Retro Owl Pin:



Blue Owl Zippered Pouch:




So what's your favorite? 

-kala

12 comments:

gluecksfisch said...

My favorite? The owl zippered pouch. I love owls! The fabric is so cute!

Emma K. Nolan said...

I can't believe I'm picking the owls over the adorable vintage kitties, but the expression on the owls reminds me of fraggle rock!

Lacy said...

I love the owl pouch!

affectioknit said...

Super-Dooper Cute! I'd have to say the kitties are my favorites...

JFibers said...

Owl zippered pouch!!!

Jamie said...

The cupcake pouch is so adorable

Shannon O. said...

I love the owl zippered pouch.

Sally said...

I love the cupcake fabric so much! It's totally adorable. In a close second are the kitty pins...

Will Write 4 Food said...

I love the Be Happy pin! :)

-Tiffany Rainey with Will Write 4 Food

--Home--
http://tiffanywillwrite4food.weebly.com

--Blog--
http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Oooo...pretty bags! I went to the etsy store and those teal bags are calling my name.

Janis said...

love your work! the pouch , retro oil pn lady bug pin in that order :)

Clara said...

I like the cupcake bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...