Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Gonna Fit!

I'm super excited, the husband sweater is almost at the point where I need to work on the sleeves so I took it off the needles to see if it was fitting ok - it fits pretty dang perfectly!  I think my husband is pretty shocked that there's a chance I'll finish his sweater before Spring, ha ha!  Here's how far I am:


I'm really loving how this sweater is coming along, Tatamy Tweed is such a beautiful vegan yarn, perfect for sweaters.

So what are you guys working on?

-kala

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad it fits! : )

Tyler said...

Thats great! My boyfriend as lost all confidence in me finshing any of my porojects >_<

Michelle said...

YAY! It's looking wonderful! I'm sure you'll finish it in time for him to get a wear out of it before next winter! Indulging in selfish knitting in my corner of the world; I'm hoping to castoff my winter-wear prior to the end of the season too!

JFibers said...

WOW!!!! Look'n good!

yoel said...

Whew that it fits! It's looking good so far--the fabric is so tweedy and manly :)

Jamie said...

Love the colors

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

gorgeous! I love the stockinette and the tweed yarn and the colour and everything.

affectioknit said...

Awesome! I'm still working on the test knit of the Amity for Christabel...I'm into the stockinette stitch body now...so you know...it's just StSt...

Patricia said...

Love this! Tatamy Tweed is one of my faves too, might have to search out this green colorway. Working on some little baby legs right now, not sure they will fit the babe in girth or length but we'll know in some weeks!

urban muser said...

great news! love the yarn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...