Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's True, I Love Gnomes!

Really, slap a gnome on the side of something and I'll probably squee with delight :)  Last night I stumbled upon this SUPER cute cross stitch kit from Sewingseed on Etsy, isn't is adorable?:


I don't know how to cross stitch, but I really love this and have wanted to learn for a while now, I think this little guy is destined to be mine!   

And because you can never have enough gnomes, I made a gnome-tastic Etsy treasury today:




Which item is your fave?

-kala

10 comments:

Knot By Gran'ma said...

Really is cute!

Cecily said...

I like the garden gnomes mittens. They are cool. I have a few gnomes in my garden. They are so cute. Try the cross stitch - it is not hard to do and one of my favorite crafts (after knitting of course).

Patricia said...

The bracelet is fantastic!!! LOVE it. And by the way, cross stitch is super easy, you should give it a go. I used to do lots of it but that has slowed down as it can be pretty time-intensive and I'm up to my ears in other crafts....maybe when the Wee One and Wee Too are a bit older and more apt to entertain themselves...

Randi said...

I'm totally into those gnome mittens. Can't wait to see how your cross-stitch comes out. All my attempts have left me feeling like I can't count - even the ones where you just follow the stamped pattern!

Cassie - Vegan Fox said...

I love gnome too! Man, it's hard to choose, I like the mittens, forest keeper and sweet couple on the swing set...but really I liked about everything you listed!

Rachel said...

I'm in an etsy team with Sewing Seed, her designs are adorable!

Clara said...

The To Gnome Me necklace is fun, the gnome door and the cross stitch are my favorites!

JFibers said...

Pdf of the gnome knitting pattern... I mean, come on, did you have to ask? (p.s. I know how to cross stitch AND make books.... but I don't know how to crotchet!!! )

EvenAndy said...

I love the cross stitch gnome!! Too cute!!

ana said...

adorable! i love the little miniature with the mouse. eep!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...