Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gnome Pillow

It's a known fact that if you put a gnome on something, there's a 99.9% chance that I'll love it.  The little guys (and gals) are just so sweet, cute, and funny looking!  Last Friday was my birthday and I got a lot of wonderful handmade gifts that I need to photograph so I can share with you guys.  I'm lucky to have an amazing group of smart, funny, crafty women in my life, including my dear friend Kathy.  Check out the amazingly cute pillow she made for me:


Amazing, right?  She cross-stitched the cute little gnome onto linen and then, using her own design, made a patchwork pillow.  I absolutely love it, thank you Kathy! 

-kala

10 comments:

knitsteve said...

Love the Gnome :)

thezenofmaking said...

So cute!

JFibers said...

WOWZA!!!!!! Great job Kathy! Hugs from Jen.

Carla said...

Oh that is super adorable! Gnomes make everything cuter, I think. :3

urban muser said...

soo cute. love that. and happy belated birthday!

Emma K. said...

very cute, I was actually just trying to explain to Chuck why gnomes are so awesome the other day.

Rachel said...

That's adorable!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Oh wow! I love it!

~Kim

SallyT said...

Very cute!

Ammie said...

Sweet pillow, sweet friend. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...