Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jamba Juice: New Fruit and Veggie Smoothies

Have you guys heard of the new fruit and veggie smoothies at Jamba Juice?  I'm a big Jamba fan so whenever they have new vegan flavors, I'm super happy!  Since there was a coupon on their site that expired yesterday, yesterday was the day to go. 



I went with the Berry UpBEET and the husband tried the Orange Carrot Karma.  Mine was delicious!  You definitely don't taste any of the veggies in the juice blend, it's all fruity an delicious.  It's a very red smoothie and reminds me of all of their other red fruit based tangy creations.  Shane's Orange Carrot Karma was only meh.  It was a bit bland and needed something to make it more zingy and interesting.  On our next trip, one of us will have to try the Apple n' Greens smoothie, I'm curious about how Jamba's take on a green smoothie will taste.


So what smoothies do you guys like from Jamba Juice?

-kala

6 comments:

Gina Guillotine said...

What a coincidence! We went there yesterday, too! LOL

I like their matcha green tea smoothie, but it's too dang sweet. Plus, it's not vegan, so I'm guaranteed to get all congested from drinking it.

Haven't tried these new fruit/veg mixes yet. Yours sounds lovely!

JFibers said...

oh so cool photo! is your car alive again? miss you and your crazy smoothie concoctions!

VeganCraftastic said...

Yes, the car lives!

Cadry said...

I'm so glad that they're going to do some green smoothies. I hope that other smoothie places will follow their lead. I love my smoothies overloaded with kale, and I'm always disappointed that they are hard to find like that outside of raw restaurants and natural cafes.

SallyT said...

Do they use real veggies or some kind of "extract?"

VeganCraftastic said...

SallyT - it's a juice blend of veggie juice and fruit juice. All of the ingredients are on their website :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...