Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Local Eats: People's Organic Coffee and Wine Cafe


Last night, my husband and I had a bit of a date night!  We caught the last matinee of an awesome movie (I'll share the movie in it's own post, it was THAT good) and then we had dinner at a new place for us, the People's Organic Coffee and Wine Cafe in Edina.  I've been hearing lots of great things about this place, it's been said that they serve the best vegan burger in the metro area.  And I have to agree, the veggie burger is made in house and it was by far the best burger I've ever had in a restaurant:




We also had a side of warmed olives which was good, but I wish the olives were pitted.  Overall, the dinner was amazing and we'll be back for sure.  We used a Groupon for this visit, so it was extra awesome!  As I've said before, neither the husband nor I drink alcohol, but for those who do, they serve all kinds of local and organic booze :)  Here's a bonus picture of the husband, I think he's musing about the burger...



-kala

4 comments:

lilmamad said...

that burger sure looks tasty! :)

Cassidy said...

vegan burger envy...:P

JFibers said...

can't believe you drove all the way to edina for a burger and a movie! WOWZA! did the wheels fall off your car because you were so far away?

JFibers said...

oh, no, wait... that only happens when you drive down the block....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...