Saturday, March 19, 2011

Soft Spring Finds

The snow is melting, the birds are chirping, the heavy winter clothes are getting packed away - Spring is finally arriving here in Minnesota!  It's not exactly flip flop weather yet, but I no longer have to wear my big puffy mega-winter coat so I'm happy.  Spring always makes me think about fun new clothes and accessories, so of course I had to poke around Etsy today for beautiful handmade goodies.  I created a treasury called Soft Spring that features some of my favorite romantic and pretty Etsy finds:



What's your favorite? 

-kala

5 comments:

Carla said...

It's a mixture of 'Oh yay sun!' then the very next day 'Oh hello there rain, how are you?' down here. SD will get the memo soon. xD
I reallly like the 'beaded flower bobby pins' They're really precious.

Jamie said...

Love those Mary Janes!

senjiva said...

I'll make an outfit of the dress, shoes, and little purse. So pretty!

Cassidy said...

Glad to find another vegan knitting/craft blog!
Can't wait to read and catch up on all of the older posts!
Check out my new blog if you get a chance:
knitpurlrevolt.blogspot.com
Anarchist vegan ramblings and knitting goodness :)

Hannah said...

Happy, happy spring! It's a lovely day here, and the gorgeous photos you've selected only add to that cheerful feeling. Love the soft pastels- Very inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...