Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things I Love: Baubles 4 Knitwits


If you're like me, you're always looking for cute accessories to making knitting and crafting easier (or at least prettier!).  Recently, I gladly helped a fellow vegan crafter while she was setting up her Etsy shop, Baubles 4 Knitwits and in return she was awesome enough to send me some goodies.  The package arrived yesterday on my birthday and it was a wonderful and thoughtful delight to receive! 

When Jenn asked me what I'd like to try from her shop, I knew I had to get my hands on one of her Scissor Keepers.  These are really unique, and I never would have thought of something like this and I LOVE mine!  The Scissor Keeper clips onto the handle of your scissors and has a cap on the end to cover the point of your tool.  Often, I'll rummage around my bag and get stabbed by the end of a pair of scissors so this is something I really needed.  The keeper itself if also beautiful and the colorful beads will make it much harder for me to misplace my scissors, gotta love that!  If you have a crafter in your life, I totally recommend this as a gift, it's such a unique find.  She also sent me some lovely matching stitch markers:



Pretty, right?  Baubles 4 Knitwits also features hemp wrapped knitting needles, needle keepers, and more!  Be sure to check out her shop and add her to your faves, she's just starting out and already has a beautiful Etsy shop. 

What's your favorite item from Baubles 4 Knitwits?
-kala

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the good morning sunshine markers! Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a great day!

Heather said...

Oooooh I love this shop! I just got some size 9 knitting needles & some blue stitch markers, they are soooo pretty, one could mistake them as jewels for a necklace & to keep them safe, I'll be keeping them in my jewerly box!

Cookin' Vegan said...

I am so taken aback and touched by this post! Kala, you have a huge huge heart and such a generous nature. I have you to thank for inspiring me to open an Etsy shop, and to hear that you like my whatnots makes my heart sing. Thank you for everything! XOXO

Patricia said...

Wanted to say Happy Birthday!

tiffannysketchbook said...

omg omgomg i just came from my LYS they have a new vegan sock yarn called pediwick - bamboo/nylon blend, and is priced comprable to panda cotton, plus not splitty. just thought i should let you know fellow vegan!! new vegan sock yarns dont crop up very often!

urban muser said...

what a cute shop. i love that scissor keeper. so smart.

Hannah said...

Oh, my, I LOVE the scissor keepers! Convenient, functional, and cute all at once.

Happy belated birthday, by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...