Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Things I Love: Daisy Wares



If there's one thing I love, it's yummy smelling bath and body care goodies!  But I'm extremely picky, I'm not a fan of perfume that you can smell from across the room, so I was super excited when I got my hands on these roll on perfumes from Daisy Wares.  In exchange for some knitting notions she was in need of, Roni of Daisy Wares sent me these amazing goodies to try:  lovely handmade soap and two kinds of perfume.  My favorite by far was the Cucumber and Cantaloupe perfume, not a scent I would have chosen on my own, but it smells amazing!  It reminds me of Spring and Summer, and that's a much needed thing in the lingering weeks of a Minnesota winter.  I also love that Roni's perfumes are made from organic, vegan, natural ingredients!  So if you're in the mood for smelling delicious, be sure to check out Daisy Wares!

what scent from Roni's shop sounds yummy to you?

-kala

9 comments:

affectioknit said...

Thanks for that link - I use Yakshi Chinese Rain...which I love...I'm wondering if any of her fragrances are close to that...but I think I could go with something with some vanilla tones to it as well...

GiGi said...

Daiswares rules! I don't wear fragrances but I use Daisywares rootbeer lipbalm and soaps. Plus Roni is super cool. Thanks for a great blog, Kala!

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Ooh la la, thank you so much, here is a link to my all natural perfume
http://www.etsy.com/listing/34205599/vegan-perfume-daisy-wares-signature

ColorSlut said...

Fruity fun sounds delicious. I might just have to order some!

quinn said...

Sweet Orange sounds good to me right now!

JFibers said...

I'm so disgruntled about your last giveaway that I refuse to tell you my favorite scent... so there! No offense to Perfume Daisy, I'm just upset with Kala and not ever winning....

(love you...)

Randi said...

Perfumes don't always sit so well with my asthma (if I wear a scent, I usually go with men's cologne because it never has flowery or fruity tones to set me off) but those soaps and eye shadows look awesome. There may be an etsy fun-money purchase or two in my near future.

missmuffcake said...

I need to try the Sanctuary scent! :)

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

I'm really digging the new logo you gave me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...