Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things I Love: Herbivore Clothing Company

People who know me in the real world have most likely seen me wearing my Herbivore hoodie, it's so cute and cozy!  I've loved Herbivore Clothing for years, they make awesome vegan message wear that's fun and stylish.  The shop is based in Portland, Oregon, but they have an amazing online shop that also features a great selection of vegan cookbooks.  Here are just a few things I love from Herbivore:

Compassion is Invincible Shirt - printed on organic cotton:








So what's your favorite?

-kala

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Huge Herbivore fan here! I own at least 4 or 5 of their t-shirt designs, and ordered the first one you featured as soon as I got the word it existed. Love that they reliably fit me and are soft, too!

JFibers said...

Oh my gosh... I thought you were showing us your tattoo! I thought WOW, that is a lot bigger than I originally thought and not the thing you had planned on getting... So, I don't like to read the words- pictures are more important, right?

Vegan Flower said...

I love that compassion is invisible shirt and their new kale shirt, too. I also love that they're starting to use brands other than American Apparel. Herbivore rocks!

kate said...

I love the cow hugger tote! Just yesterday I was driving home from a craft show in a neighbouring town and saw a field of highland cattle (you know the shaggy red ones with the horns). I was squealing with excitement (they are so cute) followed by an hour long conversation on how I could never imagine eating something to wonderful.

Carrie said...

Ohhh, thanks for highlighting an awesome store! I will be in Portland this summer and want to visit. Very cool!

cseneque said...

I've got nuthin' but love for Herbivore. Have you seen their knee-high socks?

Josh Hooten said...

this is so sweet and made my morning, thanks! -josh/herbivore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...