Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vegan Strawberry Muffins



So simple, and so delicious, these little vegan muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast or a little afternoon snack.  After many muffin attempts over the years, my all time favorite go-to recipe is from the awesome book Vegan Comfort Food.  I made these on Tuesday using some strawberries I had in the fridge and I've been munching my way through them with the help of my husband ever since!  The texture of these muffins is perfect, and the flavor is perfect too, what's not to love? 

So what's your favorite muffin flavor?

-kala

9 comments:

affectioknit said...

YUM! ...and I happen to have some fresh strawberries too...

Allison @ Running With Mascara said...

Those muffins look seriously yummy! I've never had vegan muffins, although I really like vegan cupcakes!

Kaycee said...

Yummy! Love the pic too, so cute!

Kaycee
Vegan Machine

Oddity:86 said...

Mmm, those look so good! My bf made some apple cinnamon ones the other day, they were yummy. :)

sheknitupthat said...

oh the lemon and poppy seed muffins from Vegan Brunch are just PERFECTION :D

Jamie said...

I love lemon poppyseed - but these look amazing.

JFibers said...

Those look super yummy... I like blueberry best BUT those strawberry muffins look delicious!

Ainsley said...

those look SO good. i used to only bake vegan (i refused to use eggs), and when i first started my muffins and cupcakes were always so dense. even now they can sometimes come out too dense, but these look light and fluffy and deeeeeelicious!

Melissa said...

I love Vegan Comfort Food. My favourite muffin flavour has to be jumbo berry muffins from How It All Vegan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...