Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gluten Free Vegan Daikon Fettucine

Last night we had an awesome dinner, Daikon Fettucini with Tomato Sauce:


This is actually the second time we've made this, the first time was soon after we saw it made on the Martha Stewart show.  I think this dish is amazing and delicious, my husband just thinks it's ok :)  I don't eat a gluten free diet, but it's always nice to have something light and fresh for dinner, especially now that it's warming up outside!  On that same note, we just ordered a spiral cutter so we can finally made zucchini noodles like they serve at Ecopolitan

-kala

7 comments:

gluecksfisch said...

Looks delicious! I'll try this recipe!

Michele said...

Awesome recipe! I follow you on twitter and that lead me to your blog. I'll become a follower of your blog and I will be back to read soon, when I"m not headed off to work! thanks again

Cabootique said...

I recently started a gluten free diet so thank you for this recipe :) It looks great and I can't wait to try it out!

JFibers said...

Yummy... next time you come to my house, bring this along!

affectioknit said...

That looks interesting...I'm sure it's delicious...

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

this look amazing! again.. I am not vegan. I am not even vegetarian... but I love eating vegan meals & you always have the BEST recipe links!

Bartenders License Online said...

This really looks delicious with lots of twists. I'm definitely craving for a plate of that right now. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe. This is definitely a must do recipe this weekend since I got my Alcohol Training.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...