Friday, April 01, 2011

Knitscene: Summer 2011

It's that time again, time for the new issue of Knitscene!  If you guys have been reading my blog for a while, you know that Knitscene is my absolute favorite knitting magazine.  There are always a bunch of projects that I love!  I just wish it came out more often :)  Here are some of my favorites from the online preview of the Summer 2011 issue:

Strafford Tee by Amy Christoffers:









So what's grabbing you from the new issue of Knitscene?

-kala

5 comments:

Emmakat said...

I also wish it was possible to add it to your interweave subscription. I just picked up the last knitscene yesterday! From looking at the preview I'm pretty convinced by the whole first section with the windor cadri & strafford tee.

Cassidy said...

This cardigan for sure
http://www.knitscene.com/issue/summer-2011/windsor-cardi.asp

Emmakat said...

hmm, Apparently I was still asleep when I typed that earlier comment.

Sugar Dimples said...

I wish my knitting skills were that awesome. I'm just now learning how to purl and what circular needles are all about!!! haha

mmmorgans said...

So in love with the last sweater...pattern?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...