Sunday, April 10, 2011

Knitty: Spring and Summer 2011

Has everyone seen the new issue of Knitty yet?  For all the non-knitters who are like "what the heck is this girl talking about" Knitty is an online magazine full of awesome articles and free patterns.  The Spring/Summer 2011 issue just came out and there are a few things that I'm really loving, like:

Rivercat Socks by Brenda Patipa.  I love the look of these socks and they're knit my favorite way, top down!


Amiga by Mags Kandis.  I love this cute little sweater, and I'm always looking for light cardigans to wear over Summer dresses and tanks:


Ornamental by Nuoska.  These socks have really cool detailed heels:



So what's grabbing you from the new issue of Knitty?

-kala

6 comments:

quinn said...

Those sideways-knit heel flaps are wild!

Emmakat said...

Yeah, I really liked the socks, mainly, in this issue. Especially that rivercat pair. Though Rondeur is pretty cute!

JFibers said...

Ok, let's chat about the Ornamental socks- think about putting those cools heels in shoes! Ouch. Like the Rivercat socks and the Amiga sweater would look great on you!

VeganCraftastic said...

Miss JFibers - you have to remember that most of my handknit socks are worn in bed or around the house - no shoes involved!

knitsteve said...

Not seen it yet... so busy.... :S

abby said...

I do love the first pair of socks. One thing that bothered me about the Spring/Summer issue of Knitty is that so few of the designs seemed summery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...