Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pizza Pizza


This past Thursday was Dining Out for Life day, I blogged about this event earlier, but basically it's a day when restaurants across the country donate a percentage of their profits to and AIDS service organization.  It's a great event and my husband and I were more than happy to eat yummy vegan food for a great cause!  We had lunch at Pizza Luce, we shared a bbq pizza and a chocolate peanut butter bar:




Sorry the pics are a little shempy, they were taken on a cell phone, but the food was delicious.  And best of all, Pizza Luce raised $12,990 for the Aliveness Project

Did any of you guys participate in Dining Out for Life?

-kala

4 comments:

pearlslaceandruffles said...

I haven't heard of that before but what a great idea to donate some of their profits! Makes it easier to justify eating out :) hehe xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

shempy? never heard that before! it's cute!
& my oh my that pizza looks amazing!

I love reading for your blog for so may reasons!
& I am always happily surprised how much I love the food related posts... considering I am not even a vegetarian.

Ainsley said...

that bbq pizza looks awesome! i have still yet to try a bbq pizza, but i want to!

glad that you got to participate :)

Felicity said...

The pizza and chocolate PB bar look so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...