Thursday, April 07, 2011

Vegan Peeps!

Yup, vegan peeps:


With Easter just around the corner, Chicago Soydairy (maker's of Dandy Marshmallows, Teese vegan cheese, and more) has come out with a vegan alternative to Peeps!  These little guys are just like the treats of your childhood, marshmallowy goodness covered in a sugary coating.  The bag of Tweets we picked up at Whole Foods today was Orange flavored, I liked them and my husband LOVED them!  He was a big fan of Peeps in his pregan (pre-vegan) days, so he was super psyched to give these treats a try.  Here's a pic of them before they were devoured:


Tweets are also available in lemon flavor and I have a feeling that we'll be trying them very soon :) 


-kala

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

FUN! and I'll be in GF the week before Easter and hopefully the vegan store there will still have some...

KickAss said...

NOM NOM!

BEadECLECTIC said...

Nice! This is awesome news. :)

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

I cannot wait to tell my vegan friends about these! this is pretty exciting news!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...