Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Very Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!  Or as I like to say, Happy Chocolate Bunny Day!  Our Easter started off with a trip to an awesome vegan bake sale at Ethique Nouveau to benefit the Animal Rights Coalition.  We maaaay have gone a little overboard, deliciously overboard I'd say!



We ended up with lemon macadamia nut cupcakes, macaroons, chocolate peanut butter eggs, a peanut butter cookie and some super amazing orange creamsicle and root beer float cupcakes!  Yeah, it's a lot but it's for an awesome cause!

Since the weather was fantastic today, we had a bit of a picnic at the park.  Pizza, hummus, what more could you want?



I of course took the opportunity to knit a bit on my sock:



Here's us being cute:



Ok, I better go get dressed for our run, I suppose it's a good idea after all those baked goods!

-kala


6 comments:

tiffannysketchbook said...

I like seeing how other knitters hold their projects :D No one holds the knitting exactly the same. You look like you're having a fantastic Easter!

missmuffcake said...

yummy treats! picnics rock!

CupcakeCatie said...

Looks like some really delicious vegan treats! :)

Miss Julep said...

Awww, what cute pictures!!I could eat one of those treats right now for breakfast:)

Lina said...

Happy Easter! Love the cupcakes and that picture of you both is adorable!

- Lina
photoknitdog.com

nicklovin said...

How cute! Me and my girlfriend are going on a picnic today to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. I'm pretty excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...