Monday, May 30, 2011

Totally 80s!

Last night Shane and I went to a super fun 80s prom themed party, and of course the best part was checking out everyone's outfits! Here's what I put together:



It was a lot of fun shopping for pieces for my outfit, the dress was a great find at JCPenney, it was on clearance from $110 down to $14!  The cardi was also on clearance, I think it was just over $5 at Target.  The accessories are leftover from an 80s party I went to in the Fall, and the Ray-Bans are my everyday prescription sunglasses :)  Oh, and I wore just a teeeeny bit of makeup:


Here's my husband's outfit:


So what would you wear to an 80s prom themed party?

-kala

10 comments:

meredith said...

Haha! Love it! You both look totally boss! ;-)

Crunchy Diva said...

omg that is soooo rad!!!!

missmuffcake said...

I did not even recognize you! I had to scroll back up my reader to see who posted! Totally rad!

Jemajo said...

Blush! I remember that makeup and the net gloves! Very Pat Benetar LOL.

urban muser said...

you guys look awesome. i'd have to have some really huge hair to go to an 80s party!

yoel said...

Wow! Your outfits are awesome! I would have gone a little bit heavier on the neon makeup, otherwise, you did a great job! ;)

ana said...

looove your outfit. wonderful. i really love your makeup too. :) not sure how i would go - maybe a bit-o-flash dance for me.

formatii nunti said...

I like very much your outfit, but because i am a boy for sure i would wear your husband outfit, i think it is perfect for 80`s

rachel said...

To use some 80s vocab, you two look totally mondo. I think my look would include a little hair crimping. :)

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

Love your outfits! what a great party theme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...