Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Finished Knit: Clapotis!

What?  I actually finished knitting something?  Yup, it's true!  You may remember this post about how I needed something a little less complicated to work on, and how I was cheating on my Rock Island shawl with a Clapotis.  Well, here's the result of my knitting infidelity:


It's the ever popular Clapotis by Kate Gilbert!  I knit this cutie with Sock Candy from Blue Moon Fiber Arts in the Otterpop colorway, and I didn't even end up using the entire 800 yards that I had.  The drape of this shawl/scarf is really nice and it's very soft too, I look forward to wearing it in the Fall and Winter as a bright scarf and in the summer as a cover up for when I'm feeling chilly. 



-kala

17 comments:

Kaytee said...

lovely!

Ludmilla said...

Very nice. I assume you've have used 8 yarns of sock yarn?

Miss Julep said...

Looks beautiful!!

Monique said...

OMGoodness! Sooo pretty! I absolutely love your color choice!

Gina Guillotine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART
COVET COVET COVET COVET COVET

LochKnitsMonster said...

Looks great! I love the Clapotis. So versatile.

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

that looks fabulous! Did you almost feint when you were supposed to drop stitches??? hehe!

gluecksfisch said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors!

Jamie said...

Gorgeous!

GiGi said...

Pretty and versatile. Great job!

Sara said...

Kala,

It turned out beautiful.

herbivoreknits.com said...

Super cute pics! I love the bright summery colours.

ColorSlut said...

STUNNING!

Lina said...

It's just beautiful. Great job!

-Lina
photoknitdog.com

Ana - Better in Sepia said...

It came out so pretty! I was wondering, do you have a favorite chunky weight vegan yarn?

Crafty Intrigue said...

What pretty colors.

VeganCraftastic said...

Ana - the bulky weight of Berroco Comfort is one of my faves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...