Monday, June 06, 2011

Things I Love: Crazy Rumors Lip Balm



I might not wear any makeup, but I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie!  I always have a huge stash on hand in all sort of flavors, what can I say, I like variety :)   Crazy Rumors, a vegan lip balm company, recently had a huge sale so I knew I had to pounce since I can't find it locally and I've been dying to try it.  Or rather, since it was our wedding anniversary on the first, my husband had to pounce!  I ended up getting two lip balm collections:  A La Mode (ice cream flavors) and Soda Pop (duh, soda flavors).  Right now I'm wearing Raspberry Sherbet from the A La Mode collection. 

The first thing I did when the package arrived was pop the tops and give everything the smell test.  I was very impressed, everything smelled awesome without being overpowering or too sweet.  Over the days since the lip balm arrived I've tried almost all of the flavors and I'm in love!  It goes on smooth and keeps my lips soft without feeling greasy.  I'll definitely buy from Crazy Rumors again, I have my eye on the Gumball and Fresh Squeezed collections.

Which collection or flavor looks the most tempting to you?

-kala 

10 comments:

missmuffcake said...

I have had my eye on the gumball collection too! I think I may just order it for my bday! :)

cabin + cub said...

ooooh... soda pop? i could use some of that.. i love the packing too! ;)

affectioknit said...

Those look amazing! I'd probably like fresh squeezed the best!

Victoria said...

Yum! I would definitely try the fresh squeezed collection... probably the lemonade.

My favourite lipbalms are from Soapopotamus on Etsy... I don't think they're vegan because they have beeswax, but I love the dessert margarita flavour. Sadly mine seems to have wandered off... but if i can't find it I might have to replace it with one that you suggested! :)

Meg said...

How funny! I was just taking a few photos to do a quick blog about my love of Crazy Rumors, too. These lip balms are my new favorite. I am addicted to the Limeade flavor.

GiGi said...

What fun! perk. Definitely perk. I'd like caffeine gracing my lips all day.

Jennifer said...

I too have an addiction to lip balm. The ice cream collection sounds pretty yummy to me.

Lina said...

What a fun lip balm! I will definitely have to try it... I'm a huge lip balm person. :)

Lina
photoknitdog.com

Ammie said...

Yum! Soda pop is a totally appealing summer flavor. I bet I'd love the fresh squeezed collection, too. Classic.

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

LOVE the packaging! what a cute shop. I am alllll about the soda pop collection. I too am a lip balm junkie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...