Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cookie Quickie

Just a quick post today, I really wanted to share a new vegan chocolate bit of heaven that I tried this past weekend.  Enjoy Life has been my go-to company for vegan and allergy friendly chocolate chips for quite a while, so I was really excited when I saw Mega Chunks at my local Whole Foods!  First of all, anything called chocolate mega chunks is automatically awesome :)  I used them in a batch of oatmeal cookies:



The mega chunks are huge and delicious, they make cookies just a touch more decadent, and that's always a good thing!  I would totally buy these again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new addition to chocolate chip cookies.  Just to clarify, Enjoy Life did not send me samples of this product, we bought these as a TOTALLY necessary addition to our weekly food shopping trip!

-kala 

3 comments:

Jesse @ Happy Go Lucky Vegan said...

Yum! These look great! I get cookie cravings quite frequently....

affectioknit said...

YUM! These look delicious!

Nadia said...

Those look really good. A cup of tea or coffee, with a couple of cookies right out of the oven, might be on the agenda later today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...