Friday, August 05, 2011

Knitting Mojo

I think I finally got my knitting mojo back!  After weeks and weeks of not being even a little bit excited about knitting, I'm finally back to my old knitting self again!  It happens just about every Summer, the heat just zaps any knitting desire, and this Summer has been an absolute killer with epic heat and humidity.  But lately I've made some nice progress on my Multnomah shawl:


I'm almost done with the kniting, just a few more repeats on the feather and fan border.  I can't wait for it to be done, although I won't wear it until the Fall...but still!

Working on anything fun lately?

-kala

7 comments:

JFibers said...

Beautiful!

Emmakat said...

Every time I see pictures of this project I want to be knitting it too, that yarn looks so satisfyingly pretty and cushy! And I definitely need to make the Multnomah Shawl at some point!

Ruby Lynn said...

Oh I want to learn how to knit! I tried a few times but I just can't get it! Beautiful....I can't wait to see the finished project!

Thea said...

Lovely! I have knitted in weeks! And except for some gloves, I don't really have any WIPs either. weird!
Maybe I should do a scarf...

birrrd said...

nice colours! i would love to know how to do that. these waves are cool.

fal00la said...

I've been having issues with my knitting mojo. It's almost non-exsistant. I think it's just too warm..

ana said...

yay for the mojo coming back. & what lovely colors. wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...