Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things I Love: The Clymb

Ok, so anyone who knows me well knows that I'm not an outdoorsy kind of gal.  Just the idea of camping gives me hives, everything about it kind of freaks me out:  getting dirty, sleeping on the ground, and worst of all, lack of bathrooms, oh the horror!  So when I got a $10 credit from Klout for a new deal site called The Clymb that specializes in outdoor activity and gear deals, I was doubtful that I'd ever find anything to use it on.  But yesterday they started a deal that got my little vegan heart pumping:  cheap vegan smores bars!  The Halo S'mores bars from ProBar are AMAZING so I was super excited when I saw the great deal on a box of the tasty little treats.  I ordered a box right away and look forward to noshing on them while doing the closest thing to camping you'll see me doing:  knitting in my living room watching bad reality tv or shows about vampires! 

If you guys sign up for The Clymb, please use my referral link, that way if you ever decide to purchase something from the site, I get a $10 referral credit, yay!  I know some of you guys are more outdoorsy than I will ever be, so I hope you find some fun gear to add to your stash, or maybe a gift when it gets closer to the holidays.

So where do you fall on the outdoorsy scale?

-kala   

1 comment:

JFibers said...

How are we friends??? Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...