Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vegan Mini Pizzas!

What's more fun that vegan pizza?  Vegan mini pizza!



I made these cuties for lunch yesterday using homemade tomato basil jam, Daiya vegan cheese, and homemade dried jalapeno and basil.  These were sooo yummy and a great use for the tomato basil jam.  And of course, the Daiya melted beautifully in the toaster oven.  My husband was more than a little bit jealous of my english muffin pizzas when I described them, next time I'll have to make them on a day he's not working!  

-kala 

5 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Those look good!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

foodfeud said...

Tomato basil jam sounds amazing! I made a grilled cheese the other day with basil hummus and it tasted awesome melting into the cheese.

bmore-crafty.com said...

nom! these look delicious. i am now jonesing for that tomato basil jam. and maybe also some daiya and guacamole nachos. :-P

GiGi said...

It's nice to share...sometimes :)
Daiya is the best!

Melissa said...

I've been making something similar lately though without the sauce and on multi-grain, gluten-free rice cakes. Sometimes I just melt some daiya, but usually I put some spinach, hemp seed hearts, sesame seeds, and zaatar seasoning. So yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...