Monday, September 26, 2011

Call for Contributers!

Hi guys!  If you follow me on twitter you may have heard about a fun new project I'm working on:  a Halloween themed vegan zine!  This is my very first zine and I'm having a ton of fun working on it.  So what do I need from you guys?  Well, I'd love to include content from my readers, so if you have a Halloween or Autumn vegan recipe, piece of art, poem, Halloween memory, or something else cool to contribute, please e-mail me at craftytofu at yahoo dot com as soon as possible!  Seriously, the sooner the better because I want to get this zine done and printed by early early October.  If I choose to include your work in the zine, you'll get a free copy!

hope to hear from you guys!

-kala

9 comments:

Sara said...

Wish I had something to contribute - but, alas, I don't. Think it is a really cool project though.

Miss Julep said...

Great idea, I look forward to reading it.

Jenna said...

So cool! I'm going to test my recipe tonight! Super fun project!!!

Margaret said...

Awesome! I wrote a two different zines back in the, ahem, 90s. It was so fun. Looking forward to your finished product!

pentalia said...

Yay, I found 2 of my Halloween recipes with photos. Do you want them? You can PM me on Ravelry... my id is pentalia.

VeganCraftastic said...

Actually, I'm good on recipes, I've had a ton of submissions, but thanks!

pentalia said...

Oh, that's wonderful. Mine aren't very exciting. Can't wait to see what you're putting together.

yoel said...

I can contribute my black bean dip recipe (very halloween and super tasty), or a squash/orange/curry dip (also very halloween and super tasty). I like dips! :)

LRutherford said...

You could include my Vampire Portrait if you like: http://www.etsy.com/listing/45029035/vampire-portrait-graphite-aceo-by-leah I might have a straight on image of it if you want but apple in the background works for Halloween I think :) Another of my items "She rides with the moon" might work as well...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...