Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finished Knit: Trousseau

I finished my Trousseau shawl!



I really love how this shawl came out, it's a nice weight and the color is a fantastic shade of green.  The pattern was awesome, it's Trousseau from the Twist Collective and it's a pretty simple knit with easy to follow instructions.  What I really love is that it includes both charts and written directions for the lace, so no matter which way you like it, you're covered!  The yarn was some Nashua Handknits Creative Focus Cotton DK that I had in my stash.  It was nice to work with, easy on my hands, but it was a bit splitty.  But the color and shine more than make up for a wee bit of splittyness.  



Finished any projects lately?

-kala

16 comments:

Lindsay Conner said...

Oooh, it's awesome! Have you considered submitting this to Celebrate Color? http://www.stitchedincolor.com/p/celebrate-color.html

Zakka Life said...

Your shawl is gorgeous and I love the color.

Miss Julep said...

Beautiful!!

Mandi said...

Oh, wowowow. I can't even imagine creating something so complex-looking and beautiful. Awesome job!

yoel said...

Wow Gorgeous! The color is so vibrant and wonderful! I am really amazed at the pretty drape - would never have imagined cotton could block out like that and show off the lace so nicely. Great job!!

ColorSlut said...

Looks great! Lovely job. I've finished up a sweater - but I still need to put on buttons. Maybe tonight!

KusalaKnits said...

Babe, that's gorgeous!!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS! Very well done! And, just in time for crisp fall days!

Tzugumi said...

I really love it!!!!

Nadia said...

Very pretty, nice job.

Sara said...

That is beautiful!

Dawne said...

This is lovely and it looks perfect on you! You must be very proud to have finished something so lovely.

affectioknit said...

So lovely!

Jenna said...

That is really beautiful and that shade of green is one of my absolute favorites!!

Mothra Sue said...

That is beautiful!!!!!! I love it!!

B&B Brugge said...

wow its very beautiful and pretty your looking . lovely smile on your face. nice posting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...