Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Swap!

Recently, I did another swap with the awesome Miss Muffcake, this time Halloween themed!  I had a lot of fun putting together her swap box (you can read about it on her blog) and I LOVE everything that she included in my box.  Here's a sampling of what she sent (a few things are missing.  And by missing I mean I already ate them):



Fun, right?  Lot of yummy goodies and fun crafty items - I've already used the Martha Stewart Halloween stamps for a project, love 'em!  And I love the skeleton ornament, it's currently on my Halloween tree which you can see in the background of the above picture.  My old Halloween tree died in the move last year, it was a mini X-mas tree that my dad spray painted black for me.  So until we get a replacement, I'm just using a regular green tree for my Halloween ornaments.  Anyway, my swap box was fabulous and was tons of fun to paw through!

Have you guys done a swap before?

-kala

5 comments:

missmuffcake said...

did you like the biscoff cookies?

VeganCraftastic said...

Oh yes, they were amazing and are pretty much all gone since my husband liked them too!

foodfeud said...

The skeleton ornament is awesome! Cute idea to have a Halloween tree :)

Adorebynat said...

So fun!! Love the goodies :-)
The stamps and ribbon...oh, very nice!

Lela said...

Amazing things you got!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...