Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Late October: A Halloween Zine

After many nights of work and a few hours at the copy store, my Halloween zine is finished!  This is my very first zine and it was more work that I thought it would be, but it was so worth it, it feels awesome to hold the finished product in my hands.  The zine is called Late October and it's available in my Etsy shop:



Written by me and including the work of several awesome contributors, this Halloween themed zine contains vegan recipes (a yummy popcorn treat, oatmeal cookies, cashew cheese, and more) poetry, art, short essays, word games, and lots of other fun stuff.  As you guys may know, Halloween is my favorite holiday so this zine is very close to my heart and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

-kala

11 comments:

Leslie R. said...

Looks lovely- I'm off to check it out!

Miss Julep said...

NICE JOB!!You're awesome!

withalittleluck said...

i love the cover and can't wait to see the contents! =)

foodfeud said...

It looks awesome from here! Can't wait for the real deal, but I'm still super impressed at how quickly you finished it up.

jenojoon.com said...

It's beautiful! I'm so excited to see the inside!

Hannah said...

Congratulations on a job well done, this looks fantastic! I do love Halloween so much, but have had a serious lack of ideas on how to celebrate it lately... This may be just the inspiration I need.

Cassie - Veganfox said...

That's awesome!! I'm hoping to make my first zine this year too. It's strangely intimidating.

VeganCraftastic said...

Cassie - I know what you mean, I was super intimidated!

Maggie Muggins said...

Very cool, I love the font you choose.

4you-withlove said...

Looks amazing. I'll have to go on etsy to learn more! :)

VeggieAmanda said...

Thank you for including me in your zine. I got my copy today. I love it! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...