Friday, October 28, 2011

Rabbit Food Blog Tour!

When I was contacted by Sasquatch Books to be part of the week-long blog tour for the Rabbit Food Cookbook by Beth A. Barnett, I was super excited!  If you guys knew how many cookbooks we have in the apartment, you'd be horrified, but I'm always looking for great new vegan cookbooks to add to my massive collection.  So first of all, thank you to Sasquatch Books for sending me a free copy of Rabbit Food to review.

Rabbit Food is a great little book to add to your collection, it's full of easy recipes for meals that won't take all night to prepare but are also full of healthy ingredients.  Since I'm a big fan of the mighty chickpea, the first recipe I tried from this book was the Chana Masala - a dish that I order all the time at restaurants but hadn't attempted at home.  The results were really amazing and I'll be making this again for sure:


I look forward to trying the Basic Miso Soup, Curry Tofu and Peas, Fresh Falafel, Shepherd's Pie with Lentils, and Carrot Cake, to name a few.  Overall, I would recommend this book for sure, it's adorably illustrated, full of easy and healthy recipes, and the spiral binding makes it easy to use in the kitchen, always a bonus!

Here's the rest of the blog tour, be sure to visit Manifest Vegan tomorrow for the next stop!


October 25Cook Vegan Lover
October 26Bake and Destroy
October 27Carrie on Vegan
October 28Vegancraftastic
October 29Manifest Vegan
October 31Vegansaurus

Disclosure:  I did not receive compensation for participating in this blog tour or for writing a review, but I did receive a free copy of Rabbit Food from the publisher.

-Kala

6 comments:

Jenna said...

That book looks seriously adorable! I'm such a sucker for cute! ;)

celine said...

seriously one of the cutest and coolest books out there!

4you-withlove said...

I'm so excited for you! :)

birrrd said...

yeah. cookboooklove - i totally know what you mean!

Rachel said...

YUM! Your dish looks so delicious!

anieb said...

Home Pet Shop online pet supermarket has a good range of reptile food and treats including turtle food and terrapin food

Rabbit Food

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...