Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Things I Love: London City Soap



You guys know how much I love vegan perfume oils, right?  It's kinda my obsession along with vegan lip balm :) London City Soap is a newish shop that I heard about on Facebook, it's from a Vegan Etsy Team member, so of course I had to check it out.  Her adorable chihuahua is having some health problems so she posted that her sales would be going toward his care.  So of course I ordered some perfume!

It was insanely difficult to choose just one scent, but after lots of deliberating I went with Caramel Apple:


The perfume arrived yesterday and it smell amazing!  It's sweet, yummy, but also subtle which I love.  I don't like to fill the room with perfume when I enter, that's gross.  My husband loved the perfume too, he said it was very "Fallish."  London City was also really friendly, shipped my order quickly, and included a free sample, I would totally recommend them and order again for sure!  

London City has so many tempting scents, here are a few that are going on my wish list:








Which scent do you think is most tempting?

p.s. be sure to keep up with London City on Twitter and Facebook!

-Kala

4 comments:

missmuffcake said...

i need to try some new scents - i went perfume shopping last week for vegan/natural perfumes & everything smelled like cheap wine coolers!

ChariT said...

Oh wow! Those look yummy! Lol.

Stopping by from Etsy Promotion Forum!


~Blessings!

Kris said...

Mmmm they all sound like they would be yummy! Especially the caramel apple.

Claire said...

Mmm!
I love sweet scents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...