Tuesday, November 08, 2011

New Kitty!

Meet Ritz, the newest member of our family!:



Isn't he a cutie?  My husband and I have gotten to know Ritz over the weeks that we've been volunteering at the cat shelter we adopted him from.  Ritz is the name he came with, and we decided to keep it, he seems like a Ritz!  

Ritz is doing pretty well so far, he's a little nervous and retreats under furniture for a while, but then he'll come out to cuddle so I think he's just adjusting and getting cozy in his new home.  I'm thinking you'll be seeing a lot more of Ritz here on the blog, he seems to love the camera!

-kala  

14 comments:

Jenna said...

Congratulations! Ritz is gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Gina Guillotine said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

missmuffcake said...

Congrats on your new family member! Knit him some cat toys!

Emmakat said...

So cute! What a great picture too! I like the quilt backdrop.

Emmakat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lora said...

so cute! he reminds me of my cat, Lester. :)

stefanie said...

Welcome, Ritz! Whatta cutie...I sure HOPE there are more kitty photos on your blog in the future!

thezenofmaking said...

He's too cute! Congrats!

Miss Julep said...

What a gorgeous cat!!

Michelle said...

He's SOO pretty! Hooray for cutie-cats!

Xan Blackburn said...

Aww! What a cutie! I can see why you found him irresistible. <3 May you share many happy and love-filled years together!

Please feel free to remove this next bit if it offends, but I thought you might want to watch the portrait series I'm painting evolve, as it's to benefit a feral cat rescue group. There are 4 cats in the series (and 7 adopted greyhounds). I'm over at http://www.xans-art.blogspot.com

I've recently stumbled over your blog, and am really enjoying it! :D

yoel said...

Hole guacamole that is one gorgeous kitty! I am planning a kidnapping mission, right NOW.

So glad you adopted from a shelter too!

pigutine said...

Oh it's cute!
I have two male cats and they are my sunshine!
I like yuor blog, and we have many things in common: vegan cooking, craftiness and love for cats and animals in general! I have a newborn blog, if you feel take a look!

Lina said...

So adorable!!! And I love his name too. :)

-Lina
photoknitdog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...