Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vegan Cuts Holiday Gift Guide!



Vegan Cuts, the online deal website that caters to the vegan community, has just launched their Vegan Holiday Shopping Guide. You can view it here: http://vegancuts.com/vegan-gift-ideas.  I was honored when the folks at Vegan Cuts asked me to contribute some of my picks for gifts from small vegan businesses.  It was really hard choosing only five shops, but I'm really happy with my choices (check out page 24 of the guide for my picks.)  


So if you're shopping for someone awesome this year (or want to pick up a gift for yourself) check out the Vegan Cuts Holiday Guide.  The guide also includes yummy vegan recipes!


Please share the link for this post so we can help get the work out about this awesome resource for vegan gifts!  An easy way is to hit the tweet button on the bottom of this post, or you can share it on Facebook or Google + too.  Thanks guys!


-kala 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you for the link to vegancuts. So cool! It's really weird that I found this today, as I just had a doctor's appointment where he told me he wouldn't give me vitamin D2 since it won't really do anything for my deficiency....their deal today just happens to be on vegan vitamin D3 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...